I would like to give a huge thanks to ‘Jyothi – a Chicago doctor‘ for nominating my blog.All of her recipes are plant based and many are gluten free. I just love her healthy ideas of cooking.
1. Write a post to show your award
2. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
3. Give a brief story of why you started blogging
4. Give advice to your fellow bloggers
5. Nominate a few bloggers for the award
6. Leave a comment to let the nominated bloggers know about the award
I have got passion for cooking since my childhood.But I never knew that I will have my own blog to share my recipes.When I started making websites for my friends and family,I got the idea of making my own recipe blog.I enjoy blogging.Despite of my busy lifestyle ,blogging has become a part of my life.
My advice to my fellow bloggers are never give up,stay positive ,appreciate others effort and do the hard work as you allways do.
Mona for her healthy Indian cooking concepts.
Jerry for his lovely writing .
Anuradha for her experienced cooking recipes.
Sumith for his beautiful presentation and photography.
Archana for her creative cooking and writing.
Deboleena for fashion ,beauty and lifestyle.
Khadija, Moroccan professional cook for her chef special recipes.
SumitOfficial for interesting writing skill.
Rashmi for her beautiful writing of travel, decor and food.