Delicious mixed beans sprout salad
ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS SUPER HEALTHY SALAD
Sprouts are real stars of the nutrients world.They have got huge amount of
health benifits.It’s shame that not many people acknowledge the idea of eating sprouts.
One cup of mung beans sprouts has got 32 calories 0.84 grams of fiber.
Good to know that sprouts consist of digestive enzymes and one of the highest known levels
of antioxidants.Like one cup of sprouts provides 119 percent of your daily allowance of vitamin c.
according to my google research.
Blood sugar control:”A study published in the April 2012 issue of the “International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition” found that sulphoraphanes also reduce insulin resistance and may assist
with blood-sugar control in people with type 2 diabetes. Study participants who consumed
10 grams of broccoli sprout powder daily for four weeks showed lower insulin levels.”
If you want to sprout your own beans ,let me remind you that it will take minimum 2 days to mmature.I have used store-bought mixed beans sprouts. Thanks to co-operative to deliver this super food .
All the other ingredients which I have used are also super nutrient ,we all know the goodness of these food.
Chat Masala is widely used in Indian or South Asian cuisine. It taste like bit of salty and tangy with other herbal flavour in it. basically chat masala is mixture of few Indian spices and herbs. It consists of amchoor, cumin, coriander, dried ginger, black salt, black pepper, asafoetida and mild chili powder.It also helps to digest. Usually people in India people get pleasure to sprinkle chat masla on various fruits and many other foods.
See this awesome video of how to sprout beans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZPsZX_6l4s
- Mixed beans sprout ( ).
- 1 table-spoon Indian chat masala
- 2 large table spoon of cucumber
- 2 large table spoon of carrot
- 2 large table spoon of apple
- 2 large table spoon of grapes
- half avocado
- 2 large table spoon of tomato
- 2 small radishes
- One tes spoon of red onions or spring onions
- Black paper or one chopped green chili
- 2 big spoon of green pepper
- 2 large table spoon mixed nuts (rosted of you like)
- 1 large table spoon of lemon juice
- 1 large table spoon of coriander leaves
- 1 large table spoon of mint leaves
- Pinch of salt(optional ,chat masala also has got salt in it).
Now simply mix everything up and put it in your lunch box.Just to let you know that I have missed the green pepper and green chili in the picture.